Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Football


Sitting here with Audrey and the dog watching football this Sunday. I wonder what teams my baby will grow up to cheer for? I am so excited to watch her grow up, yet I am trying to savor every moment we have together!

Things lately have been nice. We've found an agreeable sleep schedule, a family function schedule, and I have still be able to remain fully involved with my work. The first quarter is over with my school, and the new term begins. The work level will be ramped up and I expect that not too many students (or parents for that matter) will be happy with teh increase in homework and class expectations.

Oh well, such is life. Always getting ready for the next level, when really, we should be enjoying whatever level we're on! Happy Sunday.

-a

No comments: