Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summertime


Audrey at Brookfield Zoo getting a hold of the face paint!


I must first apologize for the lack of postings as of late. The transition into my summer break has been rather hectic, as I have begun my internship for my educational leadership and been feebly attempting some housecleaning before the dog days arrive. My internship has proven thus far to be very educational and hands-on. I know that I learn best by doing, and I am getting many opportunities to partake in school operations and management. Tonight, though, is my first law class, which is rumored to "have some teeth".


Trying on a new sundress


VIDEO: Audrey reviewing some of her animal vocabulary after Brookfield Zoo!


The weather has not been very cooperative, raining and remaining ominous as of late. On the flip side, our family is anticipating a relaxed summer schedule, with trips to Brookfield Zoo and possible swimming lessons at the local YMCA for Audrey. Speaking of....Audrey is nearing the two year mark in her short yet stunning life! She is running all over, playing non-stop, laughing and talking to no end, and life is good!



TACO NIGHT!!! Nom nom nom nom nom.....


We are close to booking our tickets to Seattle at the end of the summer to visit family and drive to Portland for a wedding! It will be Audrey's first trip to the Pacific Northwest for any period of time, and it will be a special time introducing her to friends and family who have not yet had the "Audrey Experience"!

More later, but time to get to law!

-a



VIDEO: TACO NIGHT!!! Just munching.

No comments: