Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A glance over the shoulder

A glance over the shoulder...that is all you should give the last year.  That is all I am giving it.  I am thankful for my family and friends.  I got to visit my hometown twice, and see many childhood friends that I miss dearly.  My children and my wife are happy and healthy and thriving in school and work.  I am thankful for another year of my family, my job teaching, the house we live in, and the ability to get up every day and accomplish things.  I hope to be a better person in the next year....running...finances...better father/husband/friend....and many more things.  For now, I am content to be with my wife and children and quietly slip into 2020.  So much time has passed, yet so much more remains (hopefully).  All I really do know is that the time we are given is all that we have, and I will try to make the most of it while I am here. 

-a

No comments: