Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning...




What a nice day to daty inside. I fell asleep last night watching the original version of "The Producers". Too funny. It was nice to wake-up to a sleeping house on Sunday morning. Today has been spent cleaning, doing loads of laundry, and playing with Audrey. While the Divisional Championships for the NFL are on TV, I cannot help but focus more on playing with my daughter and enjoying a semi-clean home! Here are some pictures that our wonderful day-care lady (Michelle) sent us of Audrey! Thank you Michelle! Audrey seems to really enjoy her days in Villa Park near where I work. It is so nice knowing that I am only a couple blocks away and can leave school at any time and be with Audrey in minutes!






1 comment:

Donna said...

I can't wait to feed Audrey cereal this weekend and to hear her precious laugh!! From the pictures you just posted....she has changed a lot since I last saw her.