Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I should be sleeping...



But there is just so much to do in a day it seems! Bottles, coffee, dog walk, commute, daycare, teaching, pick-up from daycare, commute back, dog walk, dinner, dishes, laundry, etc. I am not complaining, just reflecting.



I love my life, and would not trade it for anything. I am looking forward to the three day weekend and having a bit of time at home to spend with the family. Audrey was a bit sick tonight with a slight fever, but she seems to be recovering nicely with a little extra fluid and some Tylenol for kids.

Here are some photos taken this week with a variety of outfits. She continues to be a happy baby and almost always has a smile on her face! I miss my family, and hope that everyone out there in cyber space is doing what they enjoy doing! Be well! Now, time for some sleep!

-a




No comments: