Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Dozing


A restful weekend was had by all in the Orelove family. Last night we attended a chili cook-off at a friend's house. It was a nice, crisp night with steaming chili and a hot fire to keep all warm.

We all slept-in this Sunday morning, and have been taking it easy since our waking moments. Audrey has had a nap this afternoon, and I just finished a second long walk with the dog a few minutes ago. The changing fall colors are truly everywhere and I am in constant awe of Mother Nature when she puts-on such lavish displays.



Now Audrey sits at the dinner table with me as I work on my budget and finance paper due Tuesday. In the kitchen, Kim is cooking her own chili, inspired from last night. In a couple hours the Bears will play Atlanta and we'll snuggle down for a warm family dinner with football and chili while the fall temperatures drop all around.

How can I concentrate when this cutie pie is across the table?!?

No comments: