Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Pictures in April

My last picture with Phoebe.  She is the best.

Saying goodbye to Phoebe as a family.

Orelove kiddos photo!

Sam being Sam.

Audrey reading to Sam at the window.

Sleepy Sam.

My Blackhawks jersey that arrived just in time for next season.


I'm going back to Hadley!  I miss the classroom.

Handprints at Holmes.  This makes me happy.

Audrey came to work with me and got to be the APA:  Assistant Principal Assistant

Audrey exploring crayfish on her day as APA.

Taco Bell for lunch.  Oreloves Locos.

Looking like administrators.

Sam in the bath.

Drying off.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How precious the time ... Best friends come in all breeds. Phoebe was such a special dog. May you always remember the fond memories and keep them forever close in your heart. Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day, unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.

With Deepest Sympathy … love ya ... Ted & Lisa