Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Looking Towards Thanksgiving

Violet getting glasses!

It is a rainy, dreary Saturday morning.  Sam is still asleep and it is almost 10:30am!  The girls are nestled on the couch by the fire after some eggs and toast.  I have already had a sauna and taken the car to get an oil change.  The morning feels productive, yet slowed down a bit with the constant tapping of the rain at my window.  The wind is picking up a bit, and I pull the blanket a little tighter before continuing to type.

We are getting ready soon to meet up in Gary, IN with some family for the afternoon, but for now we all sit still and enjoy our quiet morning.  We are counting down the days until our departure for Virginia, and our hearts are filled with love and excitement.  Until then, there is a house that needs cleaning, laundry to fold, packing to be done, and kids to be entertained! 

-a 


Better or worse?  Better or worse?  Better or worse?
Cranberry white chip cookies with white chocolate drizzle.  Yum.
It was a grilled cheese kind of day earlier this week.  I love a perfect toast!
Soon.  Not yet...but soon.
Eliza LOVES Sam.  
Violet getting her orange belt last week!  So proud of my little warrior.
Splish!  Splash!  Bath time!
Sisters reading together.  Makes me happy!
Sam eating noodles.  Some got in his mouth...I think.

No comments: