Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Day in the Park

Today is one of those fall days that feels as if it is taken out of an old childhood memory. The day is hazy, yet full of warmth and happiness. The leaves are turning, and the colors indicate the beginning of colder days.

Things since Audrey's second birthday have been just fine. I have been really concentrating on teaching and figuring out what makes my students learn best. I have also been working on my grad classes. It is nice to know that I will be done in June! While I don't know exactly when I want to enter administration, I can definitely see myself in that position in the future.

Audrey is enjoying all of her birthday gifts. Thank you again to everyone for all of your love and generosity! We have moved all the furniture around our living room to create a larger play space and a more comfortable fit for everything!

I look forward to some nice fall days on the farm in Indiana, as well as our final walks around the neighborhood before the snow starts in. I am also excited about Thanksgiving in Richmond with my family there, but I have quite a few more papers to grade before I can allow myself to entertain thoughts of Turkey and mashed potatoes!

Well, I hope all of you are well in your lives. Here are some videos of Audrey at the park today. It was a nice day to just enjoy some daddy/daughter time and relax around the house on this Columbus day!

-a





No comments: