Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Early Birthday

A nice evening with family, getting some special treatment for my birthday next week. 32 is not an age I ever fantasized about, yet I feel as if I'm living my dreams! I am beyond fortunate to have healthy children and an amazing wife, and also lucky to be surrounded by so many loving friends and family!

There is so much to be thankful for, really to the point of not being able to express it in words.

As for the update and such, baby Violet is growing quickly and has recently had her vaccinations and received a clean bill of health at her 2-month check up. Audrey is a bright spark of energy and is in constant motion! I look forward to reading books with her every day!

Kim is making the difficult transition back to work after spending so much wonderful time at home on maternity leave. As soon as that lottery ticket comes through, it will be great for her to stay home and raise our girls!

While some measure life in years, I find it more satisfying to count my blessings and do my best with each day I'm given.

No comments: