Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Phoning-in March

March is almost over, which is strange since the ice is not gone.  However, here are some pictures from my phone camera that have been taken since the last update.  They pretty much sum-up the life and times of the Orelove on-goings for the past few weeks.  Enjoy.

Violet going stir-crazy on Audrey's giant stuffed dog, Mallow.

Audrey in front of a dinosaur skeleton at the Children's Museum in Indianapolis.  This place is one of my favorite centers for Children ever!

Chihuly Glass at the Indianapolis Children's Museum

Daddy's clay unicorn and Audrey's clay bunny.  

I registered and ran in the Holy Half Marathon on the Notre Dame campus.  The run was nice, but the organization and finisher's medal were disappointing.  However, I am happy that my body allows me to continue to run this distance and I have another half in a couple months!

Finisher's Medal:  basically a Cracker Jack medal with a sticker on it.  Glad to have run the race, though!  

Audrey and Violet dying Easter Eggs with Granny.

No comments: