Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 21, 2015

November Pictures

As the darkness covers the fresh layer of the first snow outside, I sit peacefully in the living room thinking about life and giving thanks for how lucky I am to be here and that my family is healthy and here with me.  Our new house is beautiful, and I love my work...so it doesn't really feel like work to me.  The new snow tells us that winter is finally here, and I think how beautiful everything looks in white.  The internal voice telling me to nap and pile the blankets high is shouting at me, but I resist as I find the need to be semi-productive around the house yelling just a bit louder.  Movies and sleep will be waiting for me at the end of the night.  For now, I rest in the thoughts of family and friends and giving thanks.

-a
Violet and the first birthday in the new house!  Cupcakes are on the menu tonight!

Indianapolis Monumental Half Marathon Finisher Medal.  I have now signed-up for three more half marathons for 2016, and plan on at least two more!

Daddy and his girls.

The real Orelove selfie!

Audrey still gets a kick out of riding Sandy at the supermarket.

Daddy and Violet getting snug for a movie!

South Bend.  The last weekend without snow for a while.

Violet's Birthday Cake at the South Bend party!

South Bend Sunset as we return to Illinois.

Morning alarm clocks.

Violet and her new coat from Grandpa Ted and Lisa!  

Violet:  First Snow

Audrey:  First Snow

Audrey.

Audrey B&W.

No comments: