Total Pageviews

Friday, December 4, 2009

Been A Bit...

Hello Folks,

It's been too long since my last blog. Things are moving swiftly this winter season. I had a beautiful trip to Richmond, Virginia. There I had a chance to spend quality time with my Aunt Irene and Uncle Fred, along with my two cousins, Sam and Emma. Good food, lots of laughs, and much love. This was my 11th year making the trek to Richmond. It is one of the very few traditions I have in my life, and intend to keep it alive as long as possible.

Unfortunately, Kim and Audrey did not attend this year. Kim had to work on Friday, so we didn't want to force the issue of traveling Audrey with one parent during the flu season. I am sure Grandma didn't have a problem spending some fun time with Audrey.

Speaking of...

Audrey is moving all over the place, running, crawling, scooting. I can only imagine the stamina required of us as she becomes even faster! As the snow flurries begin, she is finding great fascination with the holiday lights and trees that are lighting up everywhere!

More later. Time for dinner.

-a

No comments: