Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Some updated pictures



A lazy Sunday is being had by all. Last night we traveled out to Villa Park to see "Beauty and the Beast" performed by several of my previous students. It was a special night to see my former students all grown-up into big sixth graders! Audrey also very much enjoyed seeing "big kids" and took some interest in the performance, although she enjoyed all the attention of audience members around her smiling and waving. I think she might be destined for the lime light!

Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks, as I haven't really posted much. Hopefully Audrey looks familiar, as she seems, to me, to be growing and changing minute-by-minute!

Snoozing in the Car


Laughing in the Kitchen with Grandma

Who ya' Gonna' Call?...


Sleepy time with Phoebe


Helping Decorate the Tree



"Dado" and Audrey


No comments: