Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Break


It is nice to be on Winter Break. I am enjoying some extra time with the kiddo and hanging around the home front doing odds and ends and taking naps and snacks in between. The winter has officially arrived, layering us with about three inches of powdery snow for all the neighborhood kids to play in. This is the time of year when I don't mind paying my association fee as it covers all snow removal. :-)

Bath time for Audrey! Splish Splash!


Audrey and I just got back from her 15-month check-up. Unfortunately, she had five different shots that ranged from mumps and measles to H1N1 and the flu. Yuk. She was a brave girl, though, and she is now taking a nap with a little help from Children's Tylenol. On the bright side, she is in "perfect health" as the doctor told us, and is above average on her development (which we all knew, I'm sure).

Playing with her new doll from Nana! Thank You!!!


As for the rest of the day, naps and some play in the snow maybe later this afternoon. I've got a few pictures to frames and get in the mail, and later tomorrow a lunch with some friends. I love the holidays, not because of all the gifts and holiday activity, but because of the extra time I am allowed through my job to spend with my family. I really couldn't ask for anything more.

She's the best gift I could ever hope for.

-a

No comments: