Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Get Moving

 Today is one of those Sundays where it already feels like the pressures of the day are bubbling-up in my mind:  Laundry, dishes, general cleaning, grading papers, lesson planning, exercise, dogs, kids, etc.  I do appreciate having some quiet time in the morning, but also it feels like I am taking away from my productivity sometimes.  I know that things will pick-up shortly as the rest of the house starts to wake-up...but the hardest thing sometimes is just sitting still.


Today should be a quiet one, as Sam seems to have a cold and the girls were all up late last night.  The dogs are looking at me expectantly for a morning walk,  Luna keeps pawing at me for more pets and Oskar keeps a watchful eye on me, in case there are treats involved.  


Well, the sun has risen and the day is awaiting.  I think another cup of coffee and then the laundry and cleaning begins before lunch then lesson planning and grading.  Yes, the day has been set and we will attack it now with vigor!  Hopefully an excellent soundtrack will accompany the day!  

-a

No comments: