Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Rainy Day

Audrey at Lake Michigan

Audrey, Daddy, and the Lake


The sun is setting somewhere beyond the grey, rainy clouds that have been out the entire day.  I am currently somewhere lost in my sleeping bag, watching Scooby Doo with Violet and contemplating leaving my warm confines for some Chinese food and to light-up the fire place.

A beautiful lady on a beautiful day
Exploring the blue
 

Dipping her feet in the water!


Our days are moving quickly as summer approaches.  My work is all-consuming most days, and leaves me exhausted, yet excited to return the next morning.  I am looking forward to working on summer school and also focusing on my own growth as an administrator for next school year.

Playing at the park!  

We got a playset for our backyard!  Here is the basic model, although ours will have monkey bars and a couple other pieces!  We are so lucky!  Thank you Zayde and Granny!


The girls are excited to spend some time at home this summer, although it won't be as plentiful now that I am working during summer, too.  Plans of swimming, trips to Indiana, biking, the zoo....all of these options keep us motivated to finish school on a high note so we can enjoy the spoils of summer!

Violet "Slugger" Orelove

My custom Cubs jersey!  So excited for the Cubbies this year!

I am just captivated by massive clouds here in the Midwest.  I could watch them for hours!

Today, however, we stay low and mellow.  I managed to get out in some light rain this morning and mow the lawn, but that was about it.  Tomorrow there will be running and laundry and cleaning and such...but today we are lazy, and that is just fine.  We need these days.

Violet and Daddy.  Just being.












No comments: