Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Labor Day Weekend Cleaning

I am secretly updating the blog under the guise that I am checking my e-mail. I am doing so in order to take a break from the relentless cleaning that we have been undertaking all day. As one of our final preparations for Baby O, we are making every attempt to clean our house from top to bottom. While I love having a clean house, it is times like these that remind me how absolutely dirty a house can get when you don't clean behind the fridge on a daily basis! As motivation, I keep envisioning our baby crawling around and that keeps me swiffering and bumping the laundry!

Ogh Oh! Kim has found me out and is now giving me the nth degree! More later. I guess I'd better get back to the steam cleaner and cat box!

-a

No comments: